Nikon BLACK X1000 4-16x50SF Matte Illuminated X-MOA Reticle (Includes Free Carbon Fiber Nylon Throw Lever and Level)
The Nikon BLACK X1000 4-16x50SF Matte Illuminated X-MOA Reticle is a dedicated precision riflescope that offers the precision, the features and the ruggedness serious shooters demand. For starters, it is built with an aircraft grade aluminum alloy 30mm main body tube. With a choice of X-MOA, Illuminated X-MOA or Illuminated X-MRAD reticle, the riflescope delivers 90 total MOA internal adjustment travel for the X-MOA reticle and 25 MRAD for X-MRAD reticles. Its turrets have ¼ MOA or .1 MRAD click graduations yielding 12 MOA / 5 MRAD per revolution depending on variant. All of the 4-16x50SF models have the reticle placed in the riflescope’s second focal plane, so all holdover corrections, ranging and other measurements using the indicated reticle subtensions should be done at 16x magnification.
Nikon BLACK X1000 4-16x50SF Matte Illuminated X-MOA Reticle Features
- Full Multilayer Coatings On All Air-to-Glass Surfaces Multiple Layers of Anti-Reflective Coating maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast.
- Optical System Lead-and-arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses.
- Glass-Etched Ranging Reticle Located in the Second Focal Plane, the reticle can be used to estimate range, target size, elevation holdover and wind-drift at designated magnification.
- Side-Focus Parallax Adjustment Turret-mounted knob allows adjustment without changing shooting position.
- 4x Zoom Range Offers maximum versatility and performance.
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief keeps your brow safe.
- Quick Focus Eyepiece Smooth-turn rubberized ring allows crisp reticle focus.
- 30mm Main Body Tube Constructed of Aircraft-grade aluminum with Type-III hard anodizing for maximum strength-to-weight ratio and optimum ruggedness.
- Elevated Windage and Elevation exposed turrets engraved for maximum readability while offering smooth, repeatable adjustments.
- Spring-Loaded Instant-Zero Reset For precise sight-ins and simple field corrections.
- Sunshade on Objective to eliminate glare in bright conditions.
- Waterproof, Fogproof O-ring sealed, nitrogen purged for total reliability.
- Shockproof Construction Shrugs off hard recoil and rugged use.
- Reticle placed in the riflescope’s second focal plane, so all holdover corrections, ranging and other measurements using the indicated reticle subtensions should be done at 16x magnification.
- Matte black finish.
Nikon BLACK X1000 4-16x50SF Matte Illuminated X-MOA Reticle Specs
Check out the rest of our store here