MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph And Picatinny Rail Mount Combo
MK Machining is now offering our popular Magneto Mount with a V3 Magnetospeed Chronograph. This MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph And Picatinny Rail Mount Combo contains a Magnetospeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph and a MK Machining V3 Picatinny Rail Mount.
This combo allows for tracking of ballistic data while being able to engage different targets, rather than being constrained to one direction as with a Labradar setup.
Magnetospeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph
MagnetoSpeed’s barrel-mounted ballistic chronographs use patent-pending electromagnetic sensors that are designed to operate in the harsh environment at the muzzle of firearms. Our chronographs shrug off common environmental conditions that bedevil other products, such as too much/little sun, fluorescent lights, nearby shooters’ muzzle blasts, high winds or many other unpredictable variables.
MK Machining V3 Picatinny Rail Mount
Gather valuable ballistic data without changing your point of impact. Our Magnetospeed V3 picatinny rail mount bolts directly to a standard picatinny rail. Our magnetospeed mount features a large range of adjustment to work with silencers, muzzle brakes, and of course different length barrels. By combining precision milling and waterjet manufacturing, our Magnetospeed mount provides multiple axis of movement at a reasonable cost. This mount works with distances from muzzle to rail up to approximately 14″. Extension and V2/Sporter bayonet adapters are available for preorder.
No more wondering if a missed shot was shooter error or velocity variation, with this mount you can track every shot. Gather extremely accurate information while being confident your chronograph isn’t introducing an impact change.
6061 Aluminum construction, with a polished stainless steel rod for increased stiffness. Black Type III hardcoat anodization for maximum longevity.
MagnetoSpeed V3 features an improved designed with the following features:
- Improved Display
- Three-button menu system
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- New profile and color scheme
- New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Dual data connection points
- Display Unit
- Retractable connection cable
- Standard 6ft connection cable
- Stainless steel blast shield
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- microSD card with adapter
- Bayonet sensor
- Polymer spacer kit with screw hardware and allen wrench
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Hard case with custom cut foam
- Alignment rod
- Picatinny Rail Mount
Product Instructions Available here
Find more great precision shooting products at our shop