Cronus BTR 1-6×24 and 8.5×42 Cronus Binocular Combo
MK Machining is offering an incredible deal on the Cronus BTR 1-6×24 and 8.5×42 Cronus Binocular Combo. Normally this combo would cost 1,589.98 but we are offering it for just 1,159.99 Shipped! A savings of 429.99!
Athlon Cronus BTR 1-6×24 ATSR2 SFP IR MOA
(Includes Free Carbon Fiber Nylon Throw Lever and Billet Rail Mount Level)
This has been rated as one of the best Rifle scopes out there. From 3-gun competition, tactical applications, or close range hunting, the new Athlon Cronus BTR 1-6×24 ATSR2 SFP IR MOA is just what the doctor ordered. The ATSR2 SFP IR MOA reticle is specifically designed for 3 gun competition. With hold over points for both bullet drop and wind compensation, using a Nato 5.56/.223 caliber rifle (68 grain hornady and 69 grain sierra cartridges). The 1.4 moa red dot is perfect for zeroing your rifle scope at 200 yards and the open centers below the center red dot are for targets at 300, 400, 500, and 600 yard. The unique design of open centers eliminates target obstruction with 12~18 inch targets beyond 200 yards, allowing a shooter to take a quick shot. The openings on horizontal lines below the center are specially designed for holding over 5 mph and 10 mph wind.
This Cronus BTR 1-6×24 Model has ATSR2 second focal plane illuminated MOA reticle in it. Please click the link for detailed reticle subtension.
Athlon Cronus BTR 1-6×24 ATSR2 SFP IR MOA Features
|HD Glass||HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image.|
|Illuminated Reticle||The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.|
|Etched Glass Reticle||Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil|
|Advanced Fully Multicoated||Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses|
|XPL Coating||XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.|
|High Precision Erector System||The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change|
|6061 T6 Aluminum||The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.|
|Exposed Tactical Direct Dial||Exposed Direct Dial Turrets for elevation and windage allow you to quickly make adjustment as you needed and engage your target within a blink of your eyes|
|Precision Zero Stop System||The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blind folded.|
|Locking Turrets||This Locking Feature allows you to push down to lock the turret and pull up to turn. This feature prevents the knobs from being turned accidentally and keeps your zero all the time.|
|One Piece Tube Construction||Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product|
|Waterproof||Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater|
|Fog proof||Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside|
|Shockproof||Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.|
|Argon Purged||Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .|
Athlon Cronus BTR 1-6×24 ATSR2 SFP IR MOA Specs
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Reticle||ATSR2 SFP IR MOA, Glass Etched|
|Lens Coating||Advanced Fully Multicoated|
|Extra Coating||Xtra Protective Coating|
|Tube Material||6061 Aluminium|
|Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Exit Pupil||11.4-4.0 mm|
|Field of View @100 yards||106.9-17.7 ft|
|Adjustment range per rotation||50 MOA|
|Total Elevation Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Total Windage Adjustment||120 MOA|
|Turret Style||Exposed Direct Dial & Locking|
|Parallax Adjustment||Fixed at 100 yards|
|User Instruction Manual||Download|
Athlon Optics 8.5×42 Cronus Binocular
The 8.5×42 Cronus Binocular is designed for serious glassing, with exceptional edge to edge clarity, sharp detail enhancement, ultra-clear brightness and true color representation. Whether you are on your annual pilgrimage for whitetails on the family farm in Alabama or filling your tag on an once in a lifetime Montana Big Horn, dont leave anything to chance. We designed these binoculars with our revolutionary E2ES lens system that gives you a flat field of view. We included ED Glass that results in clearer and sharper image to your eyes. Our state of the art ESP (Enhance Spectral Prism) dielectric coating that reflects 99% of the light through the prism assembly. We use a Magnesium chassis to reduce weight while keeping the chassis rugged to withstand the scrapes and bumps of constant use.
8.5×42 Binocular SPECS:
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER:||42 mm|
|EYE RELIEF:||22 mm|
|FIELD OF VIEW ANGULAR:||7.6|
|FIELD OF VIEW FEET @1000 Yards:||399 ft|
|FIELD OF VIEW METERS @1000 METERS:||129 m|
|CLOSE FOCUS:||2 m /6.6 ft|
|INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE:||56 mm-73 mm|
8.5×42 Cronus Binocular Features:
- E2ES System- Edge 2 Edge Sharpness system:E2ES System is a field flattening system that produces sharper, clearer images all the way from one lens edge to the other
- ED Glass- High definition glass:ED glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings a clearer and sharper image to your eyes
- ESP Dielectric Coating- Enhanced Spectral Prism Dielectric Coating:ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- Lightweight Magnesium Chassis:Magnesium chassis give you the strength of a metal chassis while reducing the weight as much as 35%
- XPL Coating- Xtra Protective Layer coating:XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
- Phase Corrected prisms:Phase corrected prisms produce images that have better contrast, a higher resolution and better color reproduction
- BaK4 prisms:Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes which will give you brighter and sharper image.
- Advanced FMC:Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Locking Diopter:Locking Diopter keeps the diopter adjustment knob from accidentally moving from the optimal setting
- Long Eye Relief:Long eye relief can be particularly important for eyeglass wearers because longer eye relief allows them to still see the entire field of view.
- Close Focus:Close focus is important for those who are nature observers and especially important if you are going to watch butterflies or insects
- Twist Up Eyecups:Twist up eyecups with intermediate stops allow you to set the eyecups to the ideal eye relief for you eyes
- Waterproof:Waterproof to protects the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Argon Purged:Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability
Check out the rest of our store here