Warranty, Return, and Refund Policy
Warranty: All MK Machining products excluding AR500 Targets are covered by a lifetime warranty. In the event of a product failure, said product will be replaced at no cost to the customer upon a description of the failure and provided photos of failure for continual product improvement. This Warranty does not cover intentional damage. If you need to make a Warranty claim email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and a description of the damage. Please also include what item you need replaced and your shipping information.
For products purchased from MK Machining that are produced by a third party please contact the manufacturer for Warranty issues. If you need assistance with this please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with this process
Return & Exchange Policy
How Do I Return An Item?
- If you need to return an Item simply send the item back with note explaining the reason for return. After receiving the item back we will refund your purchase amount minus the shipping amount.
- Please note that some items by subject to up to a 15% restocking fee
- Please note that optics may be subject to up to a 30% restocking fee (this is especially true if they show obvious signs of use)
- Please note that the restocking fee is at the sole discretion of MK Machining
I Have Ordered The Wrong Lever and Need To Exchange It For the Right One
- If you have ordered the wrong lever, simply send it back to us with a note explaining the situation and 5.00 for shipping and we would be happy to send out the correct lever
- If we have shipped you the wrong lever simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to send you out the correct one.
You Have Shipped Me the Wrong Stuff
- We make ever effort to ensure that we accurately ship your orders, but sometimes mistakes happen. If you order is incorrect please contact us at email@example.com and we will ship out your order with a return label
Order Cancellation Policy
- Orders are available for cancellation prior to shipment for a full refund
- Orders that have shipped will need to be returned. (Please note that if you have contacted us prior to us shipping your order we will send you a label to return the item)
- Scope orders over $400 may be subject to cancellation fee equal to the credit card processing fee