What Shipping Carrier Do You Use For Flat Rate Shipping
- For small items of less than one pound we typically use UPS Mail Innovations. This is a budget service that has UPS pickup and sort packages and has USPS deliver them. It aims for having all packages delivered with five business days of shipping.
- For Orders of over one pound we will typically use USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground
- For Scopes we typically use UPS Ground. If you require a signiture for your scope please contact us.
- For AR500 Steel orders we typically ship USPS Priority Mail Flate Rate
- For International Orders we typically ship USPS for heavy orders we will ship via UPS
I Have Received An Email Stating My Order Is Complete But I Don’t Have Any Tracking Or I have An Email But The Tracking Hasnt Updated?
- Please make sure to check your email for an email from a shippingeasy. Sometimes these emails will get sent to your spam folder.
- Sometimes UPS Mail Innovations packages can take 24-48 hours to update tracking. For orders shipped on Friday tracking will typically not show untill Monday evening.
How Long Will It Take For My Order To Ship Out?
- We make every effort to get in stock orders out in one to two days after the order is placed. At certain high volume times it could take longer. We are a small shop and do our best to get orders out as quick as possible
- We make every effort to keep an acurate inventory on our website but sometimes certain items might be listed as in stock and be out of stock. If you are need of certain item in short time frame please contact us
- If you have ordered a Carbon Fiber or FDE Lever it could take up to a week for it to ship. These levers are made to order. Most of the time these items will ship out in a few days, but during high volume time its could take slightly longer. If you need a Carbon Fiber or FDE lever on a short time frame please contact us.
Do You Offer Expedited Shipping?
- Yes we do. We offer expedited shipping options from UPS including three day, Two Day Air, and Next Day Air.
- The Rate you see at checkout is based on the discounted rates that we receive from UPS.
- If you are making a purchase and do not see an expedited shipping option contact us for more info!
I Have Ordered The Wrong Lever and Need To Exchange It For the Right One
- If you have ordered the wrong lever, simply send it back to us with a note explaining the situation and 5.00 for shipping and we would be happy to send out the correct lever
- If we have shipped you the wrong lever simply contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to send you out the correct one.
How Do I Return An Item?
- If you need to return an Item simply send the item back with note explaning the reason for return. After receiving the item back we will refund your purchase amount minius the shipping amount.
- Please note that some items by subject to up to a 15% restocking fee
- Please note that the restocking fee is at the sole discretion of MK Machining
What Lever Do I Need?
- First check our lever page for your brand and model of scope. Our listings are laid out by scope brand. Each listing will have which models we have levers for.
- If after checking for your scope brand and model of scope you don’t see one listed contact us with some information about your scope and we can check if one our exisiting models will work.
- We will need you to measure your mag ring with a set of calipers. We will need the mag ring diameter and the height, depth, and width of any knubs.
- Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If after checking through exisiting models we do not have a lever that works we have two options
- We can design you a custom one from your measurements for a small design fee plus the cost of the lever
- You can send your scope in and we can make one that will fit perfectly and we will ship your scope back insured with a free lever.
- if you are interested in sending your scope in please contact us at email@example.com